KoreScale shows you so much more than just your weight. This digital smart scale uses BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis) technology to measure the most essential health metrics, making it easier for you to take control of your health and fitness.
KoreScale helps you achieve your fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain muscle, or improve your overall health, it shows you exactly what areas to target and sets you on the path to reach your ideal weight.
- Get a comprehensive full-body analysis with smart scale technology:
- 4 high-precision sensors detect your body’s composition with incredible accuracy
- Bioelectric software interprets the data and evaluates your health
- Bluetooth connectivity wirelessly syncs information with your phone
- KoreScale App stores and graphs data so you can spot trends and adjust your workout
- Monitor your main health metrics – Watch and record your Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Visceral Fat, Body Water, Skeletal Muscle, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, BMR, Metabolic Age, Fat-Free Body Weight and Subcutaneous Fat.
- Stay motivated – It helps you set personal goals and track progress throughout your fitness journey.
- Share with friends and family – It lets you add several user profiles, but keeps your data private, so you can share the scale without sharing your stats.
- Connect any device – It works with all smart phones and can be paired with other fitness apps like Fitbit, Google Fit, and Apple Health.
KoreScale Syncs With:
The integrated app helps you to attain your fitness goals and gain a clear perspective of your overall health – all at the touch of a finger! Use it to monitor every step you take on your health and fitness journey! Syncs with Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit!
“When we weigh ourselves, we may be interested in how much fat we have as body fat is associated with an increased risk for diseases and some cancers. But weight is more than just fat, it includes our lean tissue (mostly muscle) and bone as well… a person’s weight alone does not tell you how healthy that person is.”