Too much crazy barking? Stubborn dog that won’t be trained and afraid of dogs that make you worry about your safety? If you said yes to any of these problems, you need to see how Barx Buddy can change your life. Dogs are great, but they are much better when they are trained properly. This device is perfect for dog owners and anyone who fears dogs. Dogs want to please us and make us happy, but sometimes they don’t understand what they should and should not do. It can be challenging and embarrassing dealing with unwanted behaviors. Training is the best way to stop bad behavior and encourage the good, but it isn’t easy to communicate with our furry friends. That’s where Barx Buddy can help. It allows you to give immediate feedback and helps your dog focus on the instructions. Take control and you can train and reward, making your dog the perfect pet you always wanted.
Barx Buddy features:
Barx Buddy uses high pitched tones, not detectable by humans, that specifically target a dog’s hearing. Use the ultrasonic sound to stop your dog in the middle of unwanted behavior, like barking or chewing on shoes and it’s 100% harmless to dogs, humans, and all animals.
A high power LED light is included. Helpful as a flashlight on night walks or use it to add visual stimulus for more stubborn dogs. Just slide the function switch to “Light” and press “ON” button.
Easy to Use
Simply point Barx Buddy and press the button. The ultrasonic sound will get your dog’s attention and allow you to train away the behavior. The convenient size makes it very portable, fits easily in a pocket, and can go anywhere with you.
With Barx Buddy, you can train your dog any time and any place
Someone knocks on your door and the dog launches into a crazy barking fit. Save yourself the apology and embarrassment when opening the door, just use Barx Buddy and your dog is calm and quiet before the door is open.
It’s been a long day at work and all you want to do is spend a little quality time with your furry friend. As soon as you get to the park, some other dog gets your dog wound up and rather than relaxing you spend your time in a leash tug-o-war and even more wiped out. Not if you had Barx Buddy. One press of the button and both dogs calm down, allowing you to unwind exactly how you imagined it going.
These training steps can be modified as necessary to achieve your training needs. Results are not immediate.
1. When your dog starts barking, remain calm and get near them. Do not yell, it only gets the dog more wound up.
2. Position yourself so your dog can see you.
3. Point Barx Buddy at your dog and press the button to emit the Ultrasonic sound.
4. You may take a step toward your dog, which may force them to take a step back or sit down, enhancing your instruction and training.
5. If you have a more stubborn dog, the LED light can be used to add visual stimulation to the audio output.
6. As Barx Buddy helps your dog calm down, release the sound and/or light buttons and allow your dog a moment to remain calm.
7. Always reinforce the good behavior, whether with pets, praise, attention, or treats. Making sure your dog knows you are happy with their behavior will help them understand what you are expecting from them.
8. Keep Barx Buddy handy so it is ready for any training opportunity or to avoid a stressful and embarrassing situation.
Training should be repeated as much as possible to teach your dog what is desired and undesired behavior.
There is real science behind the technology of this product. Dogs can hear sounds between 67 and 45,000 Hertz or more. Humans can only hear up to about 23,000 Hertz. Noises in the upper range of a dog’s hearing, well above what a human can detect, will cause irritation or discomfort. The Barx Buddy produces sound at 30,000 Hertz and up, making it noiseless for humans, while uncomfortable to dogs. Keep in mind it is not painful, but does catch their attention.
For more information you can also check the review.